Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Febuary Paper Pumpkin Kit-Scrapbook Week

   I have a favorite blog I go to to start my ideas for using Paper Pumpkin in my layouts.  Rachel Tessman is so creative.  Here is her take on a layout for this kit. You can see her inspiration in my layout.

  One of my biggest challenges is to make sure the I put the pictures on my layouts.  I have a great time designing my layouts, but never seem to find the time to actually put pictures on them.  

  So, I have until the end of April to make sure that this layout has some pictures on it.  

Tomorrow I will be sharing a layout that is all black, white, and red.  One of the ladies who scraps with me asked for a layout with her daughter's school colors. This layout could easily be changed up for any school colors. Check it out and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment