Monday, March 26, 2018

It's All About the Green-Scrapbook Week

  


Welcome to Scrapbook Week!  I have a class once a month where the scrappers that come make 2 two-page spreads.  If they bring the pages back the next month with pictures then I have a surprise for them.  Often it is some designer paper that says scrapbook page to me.

This month I featured a layout that could be used for St. Patrick's Day if you are a fan. I knew I wanted to feature green in some way and thought that black would work well with the green.

Can you guess what I used for my greens?  I went through every pack of designer paper I had a chose all the green papers.  This was really fun to create.  Can't wait to see what the pages look like with pictures.




Come back tomorrow to see how I used the February Paper Pumpkin kit to make a scrapbook layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment