Friday, March 9, 2018

Eclectic Expressions-Sale a Bration

 Is it Friday already?  What happened to Thursday?  Ever have one of those days where it was over before it seemed to get started.  That was me yesterday. 

This card is one of the reasons I love this set.

1. Simple to use.

2. No right way.

3. Just make a collage of colors you like, add some washi tape and your card is finished.




Next card.

1. Stamp  your card.

2. Emboss an image over your stamping.

3. Finish with a saying and a sticker.




 I decided to try a card using neutrals, and think this is perhaps my favorite of today's cards.


I just love this dragonfly and a glittery one is even better.


Just circles and some gold embossed dots.  Easy peasy.




Another collage card with some die cuts and punches added as accents.


You know what has been fun for me this week.  I have actually gotten to stamp with several of the stamps that have just sat in my stamping room unused.  I've had great fun and hope you have enjoyed viewing them.  Are you inspired to use one of the sets I have featured, or even better place an order so you can have one of the sets for free.

Next week I will feature the rest of the Sale a Bration stamps so come back and be inspired. Product List

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas to inspire us!��

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you message me your address (Sue Davis Scheets) I'd love to send you one of these cards. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete