Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Amazing You and Celebrate You-Sale a Bration

 Have you ever started your day thinking it was Monday and realized Monday was already over?  That was me today.  So this card is the one I was going to post yesterday.  I like to start off the week with a simple card.  This uses items from the Amazing You stamp set and the Celebrate You thinlits.  These are my last Sale a Bration cards to share.

How did I get the Berry Blast color around the words.  You may already know this simple trick but in case you don't.

1. First, punch out your words.

2. Next punch out the color.

3. Cut the color in half and glue it on each side of the word and now you have an accent for your page.


The border is punched using our Decorative Ribbon border punch.


Today's card features the emboss resist technique.  

1. First I stamped the flower image using Versa mark.

2. Next I embossed the image using white embossing powder.

3. Finally, I brayed over the card front using Island Indigo ink.  When I finished brayering, I wiped the flowers with a tissue to take some of the extra ink off.


The final touch was the word Celebrate which is one of the thinlits.  This set of thinlits is free with a $100 order.  If you cannot place that $100 order this month, then wait till June because these thinlits will be in our new annual catalog that will come out in June.  Yeah!!!

Tomorrow I will feature a WOW card I made with these two sets.   Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment