Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Springtime Foils- Sale a Bration week

Simple is good right? Today I am featuring the Springtime Foils specialty designer paper which was part of the second group of Sale a Bration items.  I couldn't tell too much about the paper till I got it into my hands.  It is great.

The foil in this card is the background and is copper dots.  
How to make the diagonal strip.

1. Cut the card stock into 1 3/4 inch strip and 2 inch strip about 
5 1/2 -6 inches long

2. Glue the strips together and attach them to the card at an angle.  

3. Cut off the extra card stock on each end.




 I colored in the leaves on card #2 using my Pool Party Blends.  
The card is square, but will fit in a standard envelope.  4 x 8 inches.




This next card uses 2 inch strips of the striped and leaf papers.  I colored in the leaves on this card with my stampin write marker.  I wanted to match the card stock.



Do you enjoy coloring?  Well, I do so this next card was perfect for me.
I used the stampin Blends to color the flowers and leaves.  I tried mixing the pink and coral colors together to create the look of these flowers.


 The final card for today is my favorite.  I used thinlit background from the stamp set Eclectic Layers.  I have used other parts of these thinlits on several different cards, but never this background piece.  I love the look.


Can you see the striped piece of Springtime Foils underneath the cut out.  I brayered it with Bermuda Bay ink to match the card base and the flower.

I colored the flower and leaves with my Blends.


Such a fun group of papers to make cards with.  

Tomorrow I will feature cards made with Eclectic Expressions stamp set another new release product.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment