Friday, March 16, 2018

Sweet soiree Memories and More cards-Sale a Bration

Isn't this a great colorful collection of cards!  They would look great on scrapbook pages, but also as a part of simple to make cards.  


I chose one of the 52, 3 by 4 cards, added a saying and backed it with black card stock.  Then I cut one of the 20, 4 by 6 cards so that it could be used as back ground on a white card base. It maybe took me more time to figure out what I wanted to use as a saying than it did to make the card.


I chose two cards one small and one large cut to size and just added a saying.


This time I chose two of the small cards, and cut another big card to size. I thought this saying fit perfectly in the white space.


Two cards a saying and some ribbon and another card is finished.


2 small cards, one larger card cut to size with some added ribbon and a saying.  

I have 60 more cards left to either scrapbook or make more cards.  And this set of cards was free to me with a $50 purchase.  What a deal.

I have had a blast these past two weeks making cards using almost all the sale a bration items.  Next week I will feature the other two items I have in my possession.  I will be featuring one a day.  Don't forget to leave a comment so I can send a card on to you. Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment