Friday, March 23, 2018

Amazing You stamp set-Sale a Bration

 This looks like it would take quite a while to make but really is quite simple.

1. Stamp the flower image on a Whisper White card base just around the edges.

2. Stamp let's celebrate and a blue lower in Night of Navy ink on the top layer of the card.

3. Color the flower using the Night of Navy Stampin Blends.

4. Wrap some Daffodil Delight ribbon around the top layer.

5. Attach all the layers together and you have a great looking card.

I hope you have had as much fun looking at all my samples from the Sale a Bration catalog as I have had making the samples.

We are at the last couple of weeks of Sale a Bration.  So, if you find yourself really wanting some of the items you have seen, then you can check them out on my website, click the link on the top of the page, or click on the items you would like at the end of each post.  

$50=one Sale a Bration item of your choice.

Come back next week for Scrapbook Layout week.  I will be sharing the layouts that I create for my Scrapbook Your Life class that meets once a month.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment