Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Epic Celebrations-Sale a Bration

At first when I saw this Sale a Bration set it did not appeal to me.  But, then I thought it reminded me of teenagers and then I thought that I have several teen aged grand kids that might like a card made with this set.

This first card was so simple.  I can see it made in a variety of colors, or even the template used for each stamp in the set.

This was one of my favorite cards.  I found a similar card on Pinterest and just changed up some things.  I love a card that is a collage.  It is hard to go wrong with a card like this.  Even if your stamping is not perfect the collage effect can cover little mistakes.  The background for the card is black card stock that did not show up real well on the black background paper.

Here you can see the gold filigree behind the guitar.  Kind of looks like the strings of the guitar.

This is another simple card that could be used for each one of the stamps.

I love how the Striped paper looks like the frets on a guitar.  It was cut from the True Gentleman designer paper.
This is another simple card that could feature each one of the stamp sets.  I love simple cards, don't you?



This card is my favorite that I made for my grandson Naij's half birthday. I have been notoriously late with birthday cards, but have vowed this year to do a better job.  I missed Naij's birthday last September so am sending him this card for his half birthday.  He designs sneakers so I thought this would be perfect for him.

My favorite go to card now is an eclipse card.  I try to think of something that the person enjoys and make a card using those stamps.  Can you see Naij's name on the card?

I think it shows up better here.  I hope he will have fun with his unexpected birthday card.

Tomorrow I will feature the Happy Wishes stamp set.  Come back to see the designs I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment