Thursday, March 22, 2018

Amazing You stamp set-Sale a Bration

I started out with this card and decided what would be the same on any more cards I made.

1. A saying would be on the card.

2. The center would look the same with the flower, and a silver foil scalloped circle backing.

3. There would be a strip of embossed flowers across the backing using the Petal Pair Textured Impressions embossing folder.




I turned the embossed piece of paper over so the back showed instead of the front.




Here is what I changed on this card.

1. I changed the color from Pool Party to Daffodil Delight.

2. I changed it from being in portrait position to landscape position.

3. I used one word instead of 3.

4. I used the front side of the embossing folder instead of the back.

Can you see how you could make even more changes on this basic card design?  Try this on your own and see what you can do.

Tomorrow, I will share another simple way to make a great looking card.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment