Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Amazing You stamp set-Sale a bration

I love to add embossing to my cards. I think it adds a WOW factor. Here's my step by step on how I made this card. 

1.The stamp set that looks like the rays of the sun, one set of leaves, the Celebrate you, and the dots are all embossed in silver.

2. The flower and one set of leaves (part of the flower stamp) are stamped in black memento ink.

3. The leaves are cut off from the flower and attached with dimensionals to give the flower some layers.


4. The color is added with the Rich Razzleberry Stampin Blends.

The final product makes me feel like I just produced a WOW card.

Tomorrow I will show you  how to take one layout and make several more just like with some simple changes.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment