Sunday, February 16, 2014

Changing a Design

The original card design
 

Amanda's design


      Do you like to look at a design and change a few things to make it your own?  At my open house a new friend, Amanda decided to do just that.  Can you see what she changed on the original design?

1. The card went from being  horizontal to vertical

2. The Washi tape is now located on the right side instead of in the center

3.The flower image is a different flower from the stamp set called Happy Watercolor.

4. The sequin accents pieces are kept as a strip and also attached to the washi tape/

   And that's what I love about stamping.  Each person can put their own touch to a design to make it his or her own.  I tell everyone at my classes that my card design is just an idea that they can change any way they like.  What do you love about stamping/
    

No comments:

Post a Comment