Sunday, February 23, 2014

Winter Wreath


     Wouldn't you love to have this wreath hanging in your house?  We made this at a class I had a couple of weeks ago.  It is my plan to have stampers make seasonal wreaths this year.  This fall we made the first one you can see here.
My inspiration for these wreaths is page 184 and 185 in the annual catalog.  Can you see the changes I made to the winter wreath pictured?

1. I used the Festive Flurry designer paper and coordinating colors.

2. I made snowflakes out of the silver glimmer paper using the Festive Flurry framelits.

3. I used several colors of seam binding ribbon together to make the bow.  I got that idea from my friend Lana's winter wreath.

   Can you guess what kit I will be using for the Spring Wreath we will make next month?

No comments:

Post a Comment