Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Dress Form Birthday



     Do you ever forget about something you enjoy using?  I was that way with this dress form framelit.  When I started looking for female birthday card ideas, I found one using the framelit and that made me realize how much I really like using this. But, to make the card my own, I knew I needed to change a few things from the original card design.

1. I wanted a delicate looking Designer paper design and found this one in the DSP called Etcetera.  Most of the designs in this set are big and bold, but this design was just what I was looking for.

2. The dress form is stamped in Versamark with the flower from the Happy Watercolor stamp set.

3. The ribbon, saying, and flower accent are made using Pool Party color.

   What female would not love getting this card for her birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment