Monday, February 3, 2014

February Framed Art



     I love decorating for each month of the year, do you?  Back in October I started a framed art class and have continued it each month.  This is the frame for February.  You might ask yourself who would want black for a Valentine themed picture, but I personally love the combination of black and red.  Here are the different items that I used for this picture.

1. Owl punch for the tiny heart in the pennant banner

2. Bird punch, pretty obvious where I used that one

3. Heart framelits- I used two at the same time to make the frame for the linking hearts

4. Envelope punch board-I made my own envelope size to create a 2 by 2 envelope.  I started out with a piece of paper that was 4 1/4 by 4 1/4 and made my first score line at 2 1/8.  The rest was so easy using the punch board.

5. Language of Love stamp set

6. Modern Medley designer paper and Real Red cardstock

   It's not too late to join the frame art class.  Just RSVP on my website and I'll have your supplies ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment