Thursday, February 13, 2014

Coordinated card


    Have you ever stressed over how to coordinate items to make a card?  I have in the past but do no longer because of how the Stampin'Up! products coordinate so easily. 

1. I chose the designer paper first, and it is called Retro Fresh.

2. There is a piece of cardboard at the back of each stack of designer paper and the colors that coordinate with the paper are listed in ABC order.  So after checking the colors out for this paper, I chose to use Coastal Cabana as an accent color and Baked Brown Sugar as my card base.

3. The Washi tape coordinates with the colors and design of the paper and are conveniently called Retro Fresh.

4. The arrow embossing folder coordinated with the arrows in the paper and gave the card a little extra texture.

4. Finally, I felt the style of the Perfect Pennants stamp set matched the style of the paper. 

  So, you can see once I found the paper I wanted I could easily coordinate the other components of the card. This card is one of the featured cards in this month's Fill Your Card Box with Female birthday cards class.  Sign up online at my website.  www.sushi.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment