Monday, February 17, 2014

Stepping up a card





     When I went to Knollwood assisted Living this month I created a card that would look nice but not be too hard to create.  I like to use designer paper because then the ladies choose which side they want to use.  I liked the card. but thought it needed a bit of stepping up before I could use it in a class.

 
1. I added a scalloped border trim on the top and the bottom of the designer paper.  I chose this trim because of the scalloped look of the DSP.
 
2. I cut out the stamp which is one of the stamps from the Everyday Occasions card kit.  I then glued it onto one of the colors from the DSP Coastal Cabana to add some contrasting color to the card.
 
   Sometimes adding a little bit to a card can kick it up a notch.  What would you do to change the first card? 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment