Monday, January 29, 2018

Beautiful Peacock-Dazzling Diamonds glitter


   Isn't this peacock cute?  I can imagine stamping it in all different color combinations. If you have been looking all over the Occasions catalog for this stamp set you will not find it there.  This is one of the free stamps you can earn with a $50 order from the Sale a Bration catalog.

  I had  a great time picking this color combination.  After I stamped the bird I thought it needed something else, so I added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter and thought it was the touch that was needed to make the card look great.

  If the body of the bird in this stamp looks a little hard to place in an exact position it is because it is.  Stampin'Up! has a new tool that helps alleviate that problem.  It is called the Stamparatus and if you were not able to reserve one, you will be able to own one once the new annual catalog comes out in June.  

Tomorrow I will show you that you can make a card with part of this stamp set that does not use the bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment