Friday, January 19, 2018

Bubble Over Bundle-Valentine Card


Wouldn't this made a cute Valentine Heart?  I used several different items from the Occasion and Annual catalog to make this card.

1. The obvious item was the Bubble Over Bundle for the bottle, the bubbles and the tiny heart cut out and stamp.

2. The designer paper is from the Occasions catalog and is called Painted with Love Specialty designer paper.

3. The tinsel ribbon is from the Occasions catalog and the gold edged ribbon is from the annual catalog.

4. The saying is from the Petal Palette stamp set.

It is fun to combine different items from different catalogs to make a great card.

I have had a great time creating these samples and presenting them to you.  I hope I have inspired you to create something yourself.  If so you know where to go, the top of the page and click on shop now.

Next week I will be featuring the stamp set called Lovely Wishes.  It was an all attendee give away at the OnStage I went to in November.  Got to use it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment