Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Bubble Over Bundle-Brusho Background


 Have you tried Brusho yet?  I admit I was a little nervous that I would be able to do a good job with it when I sat down.

1. I used an aqua painter to make an area on the water color paper very wet.

2. I poked 3 small holes in the top of the Brusho container.  I knew not to open the lid.  It was amazing to me how easy it was to shake just a little bit of Brusho and how it spread all over the wet area.  I like the variety in the color.

3. I did not want to have to wait a long time to have this dry, so I used my heat tool to dry the paper.  I was pleased because using the heat tool did not affect the color.


  Next I will be featuring the Whisper White Narrow Notecards.  Come back and check them out.  And while you are waiting contact me if you need the catalogs, or want to order some of these supplies for yourself.  Check up at the top of this page to the shop now tab and you will be in the store.  

No comments:

Post a Comment