Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year-Love Today Planner

Greetings,

I hope every one had a wonderful Christmas and New Year with family and friends.  Ours was pretty quiet since it is so hard to travel, but that was nice to be able to spend time just the two of us together.  Sam is doing really well with a knee walker and hopefully healing in the process.

Today I want to share a video I made on how I set up the Love Today Planner from Stampin'Up! This planner can be found in the annual catalog and is set up so you can start and end it on what ever month you would like.

One of my goals for this year is to keep organized and I am hoping this calendar will help me achieve that goal.


Come back tomorrow to see the cards I will be featuring in my first Card Cafe of the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment