Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Stampin'Blends techniques-Beautiful Day


Isn't this flower simple but beautiful.  I used a different technique when coloring using my Stampin' Blends.

1. This time I started with the darkest blend and created an outline around each petal of the flower.  These markers blend best if the ink is wet, so I only worked with about 4 petals at a time.

2. I then took the lightest marker and filled in the entire petal even coloring over the darker color I had already used.  A circular motion seems to work the best.

If I placed yesterday's card and today's next to each other you would be able to see a slight difference in each technique.

Tomorrow I will show you a sample that uses 3 colors to make a stunning blend.  Same flower image a totally different look.

No comments:

Post a Comment