Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Everything Heart Card Cafe-Heart Happiness


   Happy New Year!  Are you ready to do some stamping?  I will have my first event of the new year on Monday, January 8th at either 1:00 or 6:30.  What is a card cafe?  I feature cards made with either a bundle of stamp set.  You made 8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs.  When you RSVP you are able to make another project as a thank you.

  The first card is one of my favorites, a simple card.
What makes is simple for me is...

Stamping 
Heart, saying and little hearts

Simple embellishments
doily, a bit of glimmer paper, and some baker's twine.





This got me started with my new year's stamping.
Come back tomorrow to see another card cafe sample.

Look like fun a fun class to attend, contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment