Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Beautiful Peacock-Painted Love Gold Vinyl Stickers

 I used to be a non-glitter gal, but now I love glitter, gold and silver in moderation.  For today's card I wanted to feature several gold items. Can you see what I used?


  1. I chose the Bundle of Love designer paper because one side was gold and one side was Pool Party.

2. I knew I wanted to back the card with Gold Foil so I used the layered Ovals framelits to cut out the background piece.



3. The gold tinsel from the Occasions catalog and the gold mini sequins from the annual catalog were a great addition.

4. Finally, I added some hearts from the Painted Love Vinyl stickers made the card complete.

Sometimes if you have a theme for your card it helps everything come together.  And my theme for this card was Anything Gold will do.

Tomorrow I will share another card made without the use of the peacock.  When I first looked at this set I thought it was kind of limited, but after playing with it for this week, I realized it can be used in a variety of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment