Thursday, January 18, 2018

Bubble Over Bundle-Narrow Notecards

Do you like the size of this card?  It is very small, too small to mail but perfect for a gift card, or note to put in someone's lunch. Do you wonder how exactly I made the bottle in this card.

1. I cut the bottle 2 times out of vellum.

2. I attached both bottles together using snail adhesive.  

3. I then attached the straws to the back of the bottle with glue dots.  They really do not show, but helped get the pieces the way I wanted them.



4. The designer paper is from the Sale a Bration catalog and if you look closely you can see some Glitter Epoxy shapes that I intended to look like bubbles coming out of the bottle.  

Couldn't you see a set of these notecards tied with a matching ribbon and given as a thank you to that special someone.

This stamp set and framelit can be used for Valentine's Day.  Come back tomorrow to see how I created a card using this Bubble Over Bundle.


No comments:

Post a Comment