Friday, January 12, 2018

Petal Palette Bundle-Yearly Calendar


Isn't this a cute calendar?  And it has everything a person might need to take notes.

I like to show my appreciation to my customers at the end or beginning of a new year.  I made a calendar for my regular customers just like this.  One the back is a list of my regular classes I hold each month.




I also made a calendar for each one of my club members.  On the back of their calendar was a list of who was the hostess for each month of 2018.


These cute little calendars stand up.  My downline will be making one at our meeting this month and on the back I will put a listing of all our meeting dates for the year.

Do you want one for yourself?  Well, become a customer, join the Press Club, start your own club, or join my team and I will see that you get one for yourself.

I have enjoyed sharing these projects with you this week.  Come back on Monday and see the projects I have made using the Bubble Over Bundle.

No comments:

Post a Comment