Friday, June 22, 2018

Blueberry Bushel-In color week

  Love this bright blue.  I guess I am a brights person.  All though to be truthful there are very few, if any, Stampin'Up! colors that I do not like and do not use.  

Are you curious where this flower came from?  It is from one of the hostess sets that are only available when you are the hostess.  The set is called Artfully Folded and features origami cranes and swans.  The flowers are an additional feature to the stamp set and seemed perfect for the card for today.

Did you know that you can use the ink that you stamped the image with to color the image?  I took a blender pen and touched the edge of the flowers and spread the ink out to add color to the inside of the flower.  You need to do this right after stamping before the ink totally dries.

I used one of the Petal Pair embossing folders to create a background on the card.

What a fun week this has been!  It helped me get used to the new in-colors.  Next week I will be featuring the Nature's Poem Suite and will start off with Make is Simple Monday.

Come back to see some more great cards using new products.  Don't forget...
  -You can sign up for my newsletter on this page
  -You can get a notice in your email for every post I make and that will connect you to the posting.
  -You can click on any item you really like and it will take you to my store where you can place an order.
  -You can like and follow my page.






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment