Friday, June 15, 2018

Share what you love-Fun fold Friday

  I love making cards that have a fun fold to them.  This card is one that my friend Dina showed me how to make last weekend.  We got together to share ideas and get each other inspired.  I know the weekend helped me.


Once you fold the card stock, add the designer paper, and a focal point you can open the card and place a message inside.


Does it look hard to make this card?  I know when I first saw it I thought it looked hard, but it is really easy.  And best of all it will fit in a normal sized envelope.

I have a technique club that meets once a month and this was one of the cards they made this month.

Next week I will be featuring the new in-colors.  Check back for a video of how to open and make the best use of the new ink pads, a card made each day with one of the new in-colors, and information about an in-color club I will be starting in June.

Would you like to get a notice in your emails each time I create a new post.  Just sign up to be put on the email list in the spot you see on the right hand side of this page.

Have a convinced you that this is a great bundle to have in your stamping stash?  I hope so.  


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment