Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Rooted in Nature-Technique Tuesday


What do you think I used to make this background? A stamp, no some bubble wrap.  In fact I used two different sizes of bubble wrap and my favorite Brusho.


1. Choose your bubble wrap-don't be afraid of those big bubbles.

2. Shake colors of Brusho on top of the bubble wrap.

3. Spritz water on top of the Brusho.

4. Press your card stock on top of the bubbles.

5. Now, create a card with your bubble wrap background.

For this card I actually used some small bubble wrap and then tried the large bubbles on top.  Gave a really neat look.

Tomorrow, I will share a WOW card that I received as a swap at a recent Butterfly Friends group.

Look for a youtube video later on today showing how to make a bubble wrap card background.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment