Thursday, June 28, 2018

Rooted in nature-Template Thursday



I love following a template.  So, I have created 2 more cards with the same template.

Strip of Nature's Poem designer paper
Ribbon or accent piece on the paper
Focal piece
Saying on Wood Textures card stock

For the first card, a swap I received, the tall tree was used, along with some burlap ribbon, and an oval with the saying.  
All 3 cards have the same base of Crumb Cake.  This card has Grapefruit Grove as the second layer to coordinate with the colors in the strip of designer paper, 3 colors of the Nature's twine, and the saying on a banner made from Wood Textures designer paper.


I used the 3 pine trees as the accent pieces.


For the next card I turned the card to show how this template could be used in a different direction.  I decided not to have any trees on this card but to make an arrangement with the leaves.  And instead of ribbon I created 2 tiny strips of contrasting card stock.  

Does the saying look a little different from the stamp set?  There are two stamps that go together to say "Words are never enough, to thank you for all you do".  I decided to cut off the word to and leave just Thank you for all you do.

Come back tomorrow to see the Fun Fold for the week.  It is called the Diagonal Gate Card Fold.  


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment