Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Grapefruit Grove- In-color week

  Grapefruit Grove is today's new in-color.  Wouldn't it be fun to be one of the people to name the new colors. I often wonder what the guidelines are to help determine the name.

Have you seen the new Delightfully Detailed laser cut specialty paper.  It is lovely.

One sheet is 12 by 12 with a variety of flowers and leaves that are lightly connected.  It was very easy to snip an area to place on the card for today.

This is one of the 5 cards you will be able to make in my in-color card class.

Would you like to be able to receive my email announcing all my classes?  Just fill out the form on the right hand side of this page and your email will automatically be placed on my email list.

Tomorrow I will feature a card made using Pineapple punch, a bright yellow.









Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment