Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Pineapple Punch In-color week



  Isn't this a wonderful bright color?  Pineapple Punch. 

 One of the things I like to check out with a new catalog are the suites.  There are 14 suites in the 2018-2019 catalog.  They are listed on page 2 of the catalog. Each item that is a part of the suite coordinates and adds to the stamp that is featured.  I used a couple items on this card from the Share What You Love suite found on pages 176-178. 

 Last week on my blog I featured a lot of the items contained in the suite.  Check it out here.



I think the embossing folder which is called Lovely Floral is my favorite item in the suite.  Doesn't it make a wonderful background for this card?

Tomorrow's card will be made using Call Me Clover, my favorite in-color this year.  I have realized I really gravitate towards the greens.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment