Monday, June 18, 2018

Lovely Lipstick-In-Color Week

 Have you seen the new in-colors?  They are bright and bold and lovely shades.  Since I am a ROYGBIV girl I will be featuring them in color order. In case you are not familiar with ROYGBIV it is a way to remember the colors of the rainbow. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.

 In addition to featuring each color this week, I will be sharing some of the new stamp sets I have purchased.  The set today is called Vivid Vases and includes a matching punch.  It was designed by Mary Fish one of the 24 Million Dollar lifetime winners.  Each person with a million dollars in lifetime sales, visits the home office and gets to help design a stamp set.  Doesn't that sound like fun.

Tomorrow I will be featuring a card made with Grapefruit Grove.  Try and guess what the featured stamp set might be.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment