Monday, June 25, 2018

Rooted in Nature-Make it Simple Monday


 Do you love stamping with tree stamps?  I have always loved Lovely as a Tree, but fell in love with Rooted in Nature when I saw in the new Stampin'Up! catalog. And here's why......

1. The tree images are different from Lovely as a Tree.
2. They look real, like they were made off photographs.
3. Best of all they have framelits to cut them out.



Today is Make it Simple Monday.  So for this simple card I focused on...

1. Designer paper as the background-Nature's Poem
2. Stamp set for a simple image- Rooted in Nature
3. A focal point that says in all-Rooted in Nature.

This would be an easy card to duplicate or change up with different designer paper and stamp set.

Leave a comment this week and I will send you one of the featured cards.

Tomorrow I will be sharing a card using Brusho on Bubble wrap, and a video showing you how I made the bubble wrap background.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment