Monday, June 11, 2018

Share What You Love Suite- Make it Simple Monday


I'm back and excited to share all the great items in the new Stampin'Up! catalog.  This week I am starting with one of my favorite suites.  The Share What You Love Suite.  And that is what I will be doing with my blog, sharing with you what I love about stamping.

Make it Simple Monday

1. Card stock base

2. Designer series paper layer-Share What You Love designer series paper 24 sheets instead of 12 and with a pearl accent to each page.

3. Accent piece with a saying-One of the stamps from the set called Love What You Do.

4. Final touch pearls-New coordinating Share What You Love Artisan Pearls.

Now, wouldn't this card be simple to recreate. I made it at a recent downline meeting.  Robin, my upline created the card and I fell in love with it.

You can find all the supplies to make this card yourself by linking below on each item.  It will take you directly to my store.  How easy is that.

What is your favorite part of this card?  Leave a comment and you can have this card as your own.

Tomorrow, I will share more items in this suite in a Technique card.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment