Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Kissmas Trees by the Dozen





     Aren't these the cutest things.  I have seen samples all over the internet and actually watched a video on how to make them.  I wanted something simple to take to Knollwood with me when I went last week so I made 12 trees.  I never know how many ladies will show up and wanted to make sure I had enough for everyone.  I came home with extras and gave them to the Scrapbook Your Life ladies that came last week.  They were a lot of fun to make but I had one serious problem with them.  There was leftover candy.  I have a serious problem with milk chocolate so the leftovers kept calling out my name.  I solved that problem really fast by eating everyone of the leftovers in one evening. Who would you give a cute gift like this to?

No comments:

Post a Comment