Monday, December 17, 2012

Ornament Exchange


 
     When the Super Snails, my downline group, met this month we had an ornament exchange.  It was really fun.  Each person that came brought an ornament or two that they made and we played a simple game to decide which one would be ours.  I loved the variety in the ornaments that were exchanged.  The last picture is the ornament that I made.  I had seen an ornament like this on Patty Bennett's website which led me to a video on how to make the ornament.  Basically you use the Circle big shot die, cut it in half, and glue parts together.  The lacy look on the skirt was made by the Paper Doily Sizzlit.  The only item on the angel that is not a StampinUp  product is the pearl I used for the angel's head.  I used the wonderfully sticky Multipurpose Liquid glue to hold all the parts together. Wouldn't these look great all over a Christmas tree?
Supplies needed:
Snow Festival designer paper
Whisper White card stock
Circle die, Paper Doily sizzlit for big shot
White baker's twine
Neutral button 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment