Thursday, December 20, 2012

Snow for Christmas (Just not too much)



     I don't know about you but I am feeling a little bit of pressure to finish all the things I want to before my kids come home.  When I had a headache for three days, I stopped and thought hard about things and decided the most important thing for me about Christmas this year was to enjoy the family that is coming to visit.  My kids (4) and their families only come home for Christmas every 2 years so I do not want to be so stressed out by trying like a madwoman to get everything done that I can not enjoy them. So, here's to enjoying what we do even if we do not complete all the items on the list.
     This card was the make n take for one of the Jubilant Butterfly meetings.  Here are the reasons I like this card.
   1.  The image is from one stamp that you can buy individually.
   2.  The colorful background is made using strips of Holiday Cheer designer paper.
   3.  There is a little bit of glitter on the snow using the Silver Dazzling Details.
   4.  The card can be completed in under 10 minutes.
What are the reasons that you like this card?
Supplies needed:
Holiday Cheer designer paper
Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green card stock
Silver Dazzling Diamonds
Frosty Friends, Sweet Essentials stamp sets
Owl punch ( heart)
Gumball Green 3/4"stitched satin ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment