Friday, December 7, 2012

Sparkly Santa



     One of my regular stampers, Judy, brought me some seasonal cocktail napkins,( what we used to call them years ago) that she had tucked away in her house.  She wondered if theywould work for the Sparkly Napkin technique.  The was another card I showed off on Tuesday as an example of how to incorporate the technique in a card.  I tried a smaller size and different shape than I had used in any of the other cards.  I really liked the results and yes, this is another Sushi Original.  I used the scalloped tulle ribbon for the bow, and embossed the background of the card using the Polka Dot embossing folder.  I made the Santa into a tag so that you could remove it from your card and perhaps hang in on the tree.  Or, since I am a big recycler, use it as a Christmas tag for next year. Which is your favorite card using the Sparkling Napkin technique?
Supplies used:
Old Olive, Whisper White cardstock
Cherry Cobbler scalloped tulle ribbon
Candelight Christmas Designer paper
Old Olive ink
More Merry Messages stamp pad
2 1/2 circle, Large scallop, 1 3/4" circle punches
White Baker's twine
Rhinestone colored red with a Sharpie marker
Heat and Stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter


No comments:

Post a Comment