Monday, December 3, 2012

Embossed Angel Card



     When I first saw this stamp set in the catalog I was immediately drawn to the angel image.  It has the look of a woodcut to it and that is a look I love.  I often search the StampinUp site for card ideas to start my inspiration and this card was one I loved.  I made a few changes to make it my own.  It was a featured card in my Christmas card stamp camp last month and ended up being the favorite.  What part of this card do you like the best?
 
Supplies needed:
Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Vellum card stock
Rose Red seam binding
Crochet trim
Gold embossing powder
Apothecary Framelit
Rejoicing with You, More Merry Messages stamp sets

2 comments:

  1. I love this one. I always wish I had unlimited money and time so I could stamp all I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iknow what you mean. Being a demonstrator and having classes helps me fund my passion.

    ReplyDelete