Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sparkling Snowflake


Close up of the sparkly design
 
 
   Tuesday was the monthly meeting of the Jubilant Butterflies and I was signed up to present a technique to the group.  I immediately decided I would show the demonstrators how to use a napkin or a kleenex to make a bright sparkly card.  I knew from watching previous demonstrators that I needed more than one sample of my technique and only had two cards already made.  So, I had an hour or two to spare and made this card and the card I will show you tomorrow.  I had so much fun and for once was stamping for enjoyment.  What surprised me was how much I liked the cards I made and they were my original ideas. I call cards I have not copied Sushi Originals.  What do you think of this color combination? Can you find the blog entry where I gave directions for this technique? 

Supplies I used:
Island Indigo, Old Olive, Basic Black cardstock
Island Indigo ink
Rejoicing with You stamp set
Northern Flurry embossing folder
Heat and Stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter
small tissue packet for the snowflake design     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment