Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Knollwood leftovers



     I usually take two cards with me when I go to Knollwood.  Making the cards with the ladies,takes about 1 hour and by then the ladies are ready for a different kind of activity.  When I made the card I posted on Sunday, I had lots of punched pieces leftover.  Not one to waste, I wondered what I could do with those punches and came up with this card.  The ladies loved the card and I loved that the leftover pieces had a use that I liked.  So, what did I do ahead of time for this card?  I punched out one more ornament, embossed the Cherry Cobbler ornament with polka dots, punched out the Decorative Label, and tied 45 bows.  Yes, that is not a typo, I tied 45 bows.  It was not as hard as it sounds, because I did it while watching, listening, to a TV show. What would you do with the leftover ornament punches?
Supplies needed:
Polka Dot designer paper
Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler Old Olive card stock
Old Olive ink
Ornament, Decorative Label punches
Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive 1/8" taffeta ribbon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment