Friday, December 7, 2012

Ready for 2012



     StampinUp has a great calendar with plastic stand offered in the Holiday catalog. 
The calendar has space to write down your special events for each month.  Well, I don't know about you but I need a book to write down my weekly and monthly events.  So, I found a great idea through Create with Connie and Mary to decorate each month with a special theme, and use that calendar as a place to check out the dates for the month.  I am having a class this Monday where you can decorate your calendar.  There are a couple more spaces if you are interested in attending.  Just call me, email me or text me and we'll talk. I am making several of these calendars as gifts to give friends and think they turned out to be quite cute.  Like I do  with a lot of my projects, I took some of the ideas from Connie and Mary and made them my own.  Thanks for the idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment