Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hot Chocolate Treat Box

    
     Isn't this the cutest box, and inside is some hot chocolate mix and a sleeve of marshmallows. My friend Dina had this posted on her blog and I thought it would be a great item to make at my Anything But a Card stamp camp.  I can think of several people I would like to remember at Christmas with this gift.....the mailman, my favorite guy, the UPS driver, the girls at the salon where I get my hair done, my friends at the Times Square Sewing Center, and the list goes on. Who would you give this gift to? Come back tomorrow for my Hot Chocolate recipe and to see how I have packaged the mix inside the box.
 
Supplies needed:
Fancy Favor Box for the Big Shot
Tasteful Trim Bogz die for the Big Shot
Bird Builder punch ( moustache0
1/2 " circle punch
1 by 8" cellophane bags
Googlie Eyes (Holiday catalog)

No comments:

Post a Comment