Monday, February 11, 2013

A Simple Gift Card Holder


     I recently got together with a couple of friends for a fun day of stamping.  We looked in a recent issue of Cardmaker Magazine to get some ideas of a project we could work on together.  This is what we came up with, an easy peasy gift card holder.  We each used a different sheet of Sycamore Designer paper which gave each card a different look.  Linda and Darcy did not finish up their gift card holders so I do not have pictures of theirs but this is what mine looked like closed and opened.  I decided there were a couple of good reasons to make mine a business card holder.

1.  Most importantly anyone I gave one to would have all my information at their finger tips.

2.  But, in addition they would have a sample of the kind of projects they might be able to make at one of my classes. 

3.  Looking right on the card they could call me up and schedule a private party where everyone attending could make the holder.

     Can't you see this same holder made from lots of different colors, and designs that would make it great for kids, men, and women alike?
Supplies needed
Sycamore Street designer paper
Whisper White card stock
Blossoms punch
Brights buttons
White baker's twine 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I love them too. They are one of the free Sale a Bration items.

    ReplyDelete