Thursday, February 7, 2013

Artisan Embellishment Kit class details


     Isn't this box cute, feminine and vintage looking?  Well, I made it from the items in the Artisan Embellishment kit found in the Spring Catalog on page 10.  When I first saw the kit I wondered what on earth I could do with all the items included.  But, after I went to Leadership I found some great ideas.  First off is this box made using the Fancy Favor Bigz die for the big shot.


     Secondly, are these 4 cute cards, found inside the box, that are made using even more of the embellishments and some of the Tea for Two designer paper.


     Best of all is what is leftover from making the box and cards.  All the items in this bag are leftover ready to use in more creations.

     Does this look like a project you might like to create?  I will be offering a class to make the box and cards on Thursday, February 28th at 12:30 or 6:30.  Cost of the class includes the embellishment kit and all other supplies. If you are interested in more information, then check out the events page of my StampinUp website. You can RSVP (needed by February 18th at the latest)  right on the page and receive a specially made thank you from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment