Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fill Your Card box with Female birthday cards


   Do you run out of Birthday cards as fast as I do?  Well, tomorrow February 18th is my Fill Your card box Again with Female birthday cards class.  This great looking card is one of the featured cards.  I received it as a swap at the Leadership conference.  Notice the matching envelope.  You can count on every card you make this year having a matching envelop.  Can you identify the items used that are from the Spring catalog (SC) and the Sale a Bration(SAB) brochure?

1. Vine street folder (SAB)
2. Sycamore Street Designer paper (SAB)
3. Secret Garden stamp set (SC)
4. Secret Garden Framelit dies (SC)

   There are two class choices for you...12:30 or 6:30 and it is really easy to RSVP if you go to my website.  I will have a free card for you to make if you RSVP in any manner, and a treat if you do that on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment