Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dress Up Fabric card



     What part of this card jumps out at you? For me the dress is one of the first things that I notice. This reminds of the dress form that my mom used when she made clothes for me when growing up.  Now, to make the dress you can use all kinds of things like card stock, designer paper, and what I used which is fabric. Can't you see this card in many different colors?  I think I'll be making several of these to send to the members of my quilt guild.  Wouldn't you just love to get this card for your birthday?

Supplies needed
Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse ink
Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Crumb cake, Early Espresso card stock
Flowering Flourishes stamp set
Dress Up Framelits
Flower Trim
Midnight Muse satin stitched ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment