Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Using a template to create a card



   Have you ever looked at a template in a magazine and wondered if you could make a card like it?  Well, that is what Linda and I decided to do on Saturday for our second card.  We found this template in Paper Crafts magazine and decided to have a go at creating a card like it on our own.


    This is the card I came up with and......
   This is the card that Linda came up with.  They are basically the same but Linda did not have some of the supplies that I did so she changed up her embellishment.

   Do you think you could create a card using this template?  Give it a try and show me your example.

Supplies we both used
Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, So Saffron, card stock
Scalloped circle punches, Me 1 1/4 Linda 7/8
Scalloped Edge Border punch
Me Flower trim and Large pearl, Linda In color brads
 
     I decided this year I am going to coordinate the envelopes with the cards in some cute manner.  I think it make the cards even more appealing. What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment