Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Surprise from the mailman

     Do you love getting things in the mail as much as I do?  Well, I hit the jackpot today.  I got a package from Sue one of my roommates from Leadership.  We decided that we take so many pictures when we go to StampinUp events that kind of sit in the camera.  So, we challenged ourselves to make something for each other every month that was taken from a picture we took at Leadership.  This was the first item Sue sent and it is a great picture of the 3 of us.  We obviously were laughing about something, but I love the picture.

     The other item in the package was this gorgeous pin.  Don't you just love the sparkle  that has been punched and cut out with a framelit. And I love the brad in the center, one of my favorite embellishments in the Spring catalog.
     So, thanks to Sue's package my day brightened up.  I plan to wear the pin all day tomorrow, and have placed the picture in my studio where I can remember a great time with 2 great women whenever I look at it. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment