Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin is Almost Here

 

     Do you love getting things in the mail as much as I do?  Well My Paper Pumpkin is the next thing I am looking forward to getting in the mail.  What on earth is that you might wonder?  Well, it is a monthly card making kit from StampinUp.  I have seen it and can't wait to see what the monthly kits will be like.


     This is the March kit which is the very first kit everyone will receive whenever they join My Paper Pumpkin.  The reason for that is you will receive along with all the supplies to make 4 cards an acrylic block.  This block will fit all the stamps you receive each month. Here are some questions you might be asking yourself.

1.  What do I need on hand in order to put the cards together?  All you will need is the adhesive of your choice. The card stock, embellishments, ink, and envelopes are all included in the kit.

2. Will all the kits be cards?  I hear  there will be great variety in the kits.

3. Do I need to be a stampin guru to make the cards? You should have great success with your kit because it comes with illustrated directions. And each kit can be put together in under an hour.



   4.  Will I be able to sample the kits to see if I like the idea?  There will be a Try Me kit available in March so you can see if you like the idea.  In fact I will be able to have a few on hand at my classes.

     Check out this link to get even more information. If you are like me and think this sounds like so much fun, then you can sign up now.  Your first kit will arrive in the middle of March. The important thing to remember is to list me Sue Scheets as your demonstrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment